Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Default Re: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Quote Originally Posted by tonibunny View Post
    Mark you're a gorgeous couple. You have a very beautiful spirit and you remind me of John Lennon xxx
    Toni wow to be compared to such a legend, that could only come from such a wonderful spirit, your spirit blows me away and i'm truly grateful you consider me a friend and a big brother, i can't wait till we meet again
    Latitude: 54 57' 34" N Longitude: 1 25' 16" W

Mark's a groovin an a movin

Default Re: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Quote Originally Posted by GillyG View Post
    I'm lucky enough to have met Mark's wife and daughter and they made me feel so welcome, it was truly lovely You have a beautiful family Mark and I know you appreciate them, which is why you continue to battle on the way you do. Just don't let this appointment slip away from you because you didn't get round to chasing it up - you know where I am if you need me to help
    Gilly you blew us away with your love, spirit and down to earth yorkshire ism, your more than welcome back, infact it would be honour to host you and your family

your Yorkshire bro

Mark

I just love ancient stones

Wow, amazing pics Mark! I've never been to Stonehenge, but it's always fascinated me.

Your Erin is a cutie isn't she! What a lovely family you have

I've noticed you've been a bit quiet recently and wondered how you've been getting on - keep on keeping on hun, you know we're all here for you
    I'm Sally, 31, and I have congenital kyphoscoliosis in association with Spina Bifida, Diastematomyelia and tethered cord. Surgery to detether spinal cord and remove bone spur at Addenbrooke's in 1984 aged 3. Developed 'pes cavus' and weakness in legs, various foot surgeries between '92 and '94. Decompression of spinal cord, hemivertebrectomy and fusion L2-L4 with instrumentation by Mr Crawford and Mr Laing (neurosurgeon) in 1998 aged 17. Had two stage anterior-posterior T10 to pelvis fusion surgery on 27th February 2012 at NNUH by Mr Crawford and Mr Lutchman. Fused well but now curving over top of fusion, so facing fusion extension up to T1. Trying a brace first in order to put off surgery til next year

Thanks Sally, yes she is a cute one isn't she, in photo's at last, lol, she's mental in real life, yes i have been a bit on the sheepish side lately, i've been takling some demons and i think i am nearly through them, its you and everyone else here that have helped me fight my demons and i thank you all from the depths of my being for getting me to where i am, without you lot i would be so out sea, i would be so fighting, but your love so brings me up from the depths of despair

you will never ever know the impact you have had on my life, you keep me sane and keep me alive and for that i can never ever thank you enough

love you all unconditionally

mark

Long Meg stone circle in the Lake District

Lovely photos Mark, gorgeous dog.

Those photos are remarkable.

Your daughter is lovely, Mark. Beautiful family.

thankyou so much, your words mean so much more to me than you could ever imagine, i'm so humbled at the comments i have read, you are all so kind, the spirit you all show to those you have never met really make me feel humble and i'm in awe at your beautiful love that you display so unconditionally

thankyou from the depths of my soul

mark

Pre op date 13 October 2009, marks on his way again, Marks birthday 29th October, lets hope i don't spend my 39th Birthday in the hospital, if i do, well so be it, it will be the best birthday present i have ever recieved, in fact i would love to spend my birthday in hospital just as long i'm recovering pre op

Woooooooooo, go Mark So pleased you finally got a date for the pre-op. You are indeed on your way my friend
    Me, a Mod? Nah ... I'll always be a rocker

Excellent news, Mark!

I hope this means you are in the chute.

Oh Mark I'm so happy for you. Well done for being so strong and thank you for all the happiness you have shared with me by showing me your beautiful photos. I have to go now as I can hear Eoin taking dinner up.
    Mary XXX

its getting closer to october and i'm starting to brick it, i can't get all my past dissapointments out of my head