Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Default Re: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Good luck tomorrow Alex, I hope they can sort out your feet problem, what is the treatment for this condition
    Latitude: 54 57' 34" N Longitude: 1 25' 16" W

Mark's a groovin an a movin

Default Re: Pictures of my back, the psychological and physical pain of living with kyphosis

Oh my goodness Alex, when will it all end? I hope they can help you at your appointment, please let us know how you get on
    Me, a Mod? Nah ... I'll always be a rocker

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Alex, I hope they can sort out your feet problem, what is the treatment for this condition
    Thank you Mark and excuse me for my late answer
    The exam spotlighet a severe braking of legs and feet nervous trasmissions. This neurological problem is given by diabetes. My next visit with my diabetologist will be in december and i'll talk about this problem with him.
    This morning i did a visit in one of the most important orthopaedic Istitute in Italy. Prematurely i did total spine x-ray in 2 projections.
    Medical report diagnoses a severe thoracic hyperkyphosis of 85 degrees with surgical indication, but surgery could have very severe riskes for me, having diabetes, severe hypertension and progress osteopenie. More important riskes could be spine infections and embolism. So the surgeon advises are to continue with rehabilitation therapy and physiotherapy.
    Thanks to everyone for your care.
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by GillyG View Post
    Oh my goodness Alex, when will it all end? I hope they can help you at your appointment, please let us know how you get on
    Dear Gilly...i think it all will not end never...unfortunately
    hugs,
    Alex

Hi all my friends!
    One of my last photos.
    Alex