Hello,

I have not posted on here for a long time - last year i started a thread about http://www.scoliosis-support.org/sho...and-Assistance. I actually have a full saggital X-ray i shall try to add on this thread when i locate the CD, i was told all my curves were in proportion so as far as anyone can tell im ok.....i wish it was that simple...

All said and done i spent the past 3 years getting no where and my L5/S1 spondy is flaring up more and more, recently have had constant numb feelings in my feet and cold legs all the time....but no pain...looking to see a local surgeon soon...

Not sure if this is the correct place to post so if not then i expect the thread may be closed by a mod - apologies...

My main reason for posting is has anyone been fused regardless of condition when there is no pain but rather numbness/cold feelings...i also fear CES, something that i have been to hospital for before as i have had disturbances for a year now in the groin

I might be at the point where a fusion now in controlled circumstances will improve my quality of life - right now i cannot run as i fall over due to tripping over my feet - no fun at all!

I literally have no pain, but my feet i can sometimes not feel or control!

Cheers

Anutz