Thread: One for the ladies - a question about bras...

Default One for the ladies - a question about bras...

Happy New Year everybody!

So, I've been sorting through my wardrobe and have realised that it might be time for some new things - specifically bras(!) I've realised that not only are my current ones all stretched to fit my old back shape but they're all different sizes too. Therefore, I was thinking about (finally) getting measured properly. So my question is can anybody recommend the best shop to get measured in? Has anyone had any particularly good/bad experiences? I need to know they'll be able to work around the shape of my back. Also, I'm in the UK.

Thanks

Default Re: One for the ladies - a question about bras...

H I had a perfect fitting of bra in Calvin Clain shop. They are not cheap, but last ages, and are comfortable to wear. Good luck ;-)

Hi, Sorry cant reccommend any since im so far away.

I also had to toss all my pre surgery bras too. I found the ones that can go strapless but with straps that can be taken off but can be worn different ways versatile.

Ange

One of the things I have learnt from bra fittings is that finding the right size for me is totally a case of trial and error. Despite being post surgery I still have something of a rib hump and my torso is so twisted, so whoever does the fitting will measure me, try my in a bra the size they've measured me to be and I'll end up in a bra that's at least two cup sizes and one band size bigger!