Thread: finally taken a pregablin for pain relief and anxiety

Default finally taken a pregablin for pain relief and anxiety

After many weeks of suffering chronic pain and anxiety due to scheurmanns disease and ostearthiritis i was anxious about taking pregablin but the pain has got so bad that i took a pill today im on 75mg pregablin,i feel ok so far but just mild pain i dont know how long it takes to feel the full benefits and on the 2nd dose if i get any side effects,also does anyone know of any support groups in the uk for scheurmanns disease

Default Re: finally taken a pregablin for pain relief and anxiety

Pregabalin is awful after a week im feeling drunk have pains,feel numb down one side,jaw pain confusion,cant get out of bed sometimes ;strange dreams ,hungry all the time ,increased back pains .are these side effects? I hate feeling like this

After a week of taking Pregabalin you shouldn't really be feeling as awful as you say. There certainly shouldn't be an increase of back pain-the Pregabalin should be helping your pain levels not making them worse. I would go and see your dr to discuss the effects your having-maybe Pregabalin just doesn't suit you.

hope you feel better soon.
    Thoracic 72 degrees, lumber 30 degrees-fused aged 44, T2-L4, posterior fusion with costoplasty (8 ribs were chopped) on 3/11/10 under the care of Mr Ahmed at North Staffs Hospital. Now nice and straight

Hi bluestone im seeing my gp in a few days to disscuss how im getting on,im still taking them and hoping these effects will go away been told not to suddenly stop as could be worse effects ,i let you know how i get on with gp xx