Thread: I can't work, forced to move back in with my parents or live on street

Hybrid View

Default I can't work, forced to move back in with my parents or live on street

It has come to the point where I'm unable to work at all, I'm in complete agony all day long, my doctors don't know what to do with me, but they won't give me a surgery, because they say I'm not qualified for it yet (I'm 23). My healthcare thing in my country refuse to give me Disability money, because they think I'm faking it or something. So I'm 23, forced to move out of my apartment and back home to my parents to live in a small room, while living in agony or live on the street.

I need daily Oxycodone just to get out of the bed.

God I love my life. What did I do to deserve this shit.

Default Re: I can't work, forced to move back in with my parents or live on street

I'm so, so sorry to hear of your plight, is there no-one that will consider treatment to help you?
    Me, a Mod? Nah ... I'll always be a rocker

Default Re: I can't work, forced to move back in with my parents or live on street

Quote Originally Posted by Ailozh View Post
    It has come to the point where I'm unable to work at all, I'm in complete agony all day long, my doctors don't know what to do with me, but they won't give me a surgery, because they say I'm not qualified for it yet (I'm 23). My healthcare thing in my country refuse to give me Disability money, because they think I'm faking it or something. So I'm 23, forced to move out of my apartment and back home to my parents to live in a small room, while living in agony or live on the street.

I need daily Oxycodone just to get out of the bed.

God I love my life. What did I do to deserve this shit.
    Sorry to read this. Are you able to hire a lawyer to challenge the government's decision on your disability claim?