+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Password reset

Hybrid View

Unregistered Guest

Default Password reset

I really don't understand why it is so difficult to have my password resent to me. Its been over a week, and I am losing patience with this site.

Would you please send password for Fluggle to *email address removed*

Thank you

tonibunny is offline T Sr: Big Sister & Da Police ~ SSO Legend, Always remembered.

Default Re: Passwrod reset

Your password has been reset to your birthdate in the following format: MMDDYYYY

We cannot email your old password out as we do not have access to them.

I am sorry that you're frustrated but please be aware that this site is wholly run and funded by volunteers and we do have our own ongoing issues to deal with.
    [SIZE="1"]37 years old, diagnosed with infantile idiopathic scoliosis at 6 months old with curves of 62(T) and 40(L) degrees. Casting and Milwaukee braces until surgery at 10 - ant release/pos fusion T1-T12, halo traction. Post op cast and then TLSO. Further surgery at 18 (ant release/pos fusion extended to L3 to include lumbar curve, costoplasty) and 25 (another costoplasty). Fusion extended to L4 at 33 (XLIF with 4 pedicle screws and two short rods). Pre-op curves: 76(T) and 70(L). Post-op curves: 45(T) and 35(L). Diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome aged 34; scoliosis almost certainly due to this rather than being idiopathic.[/SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread