View Single Post
Old 5th May 2014, 12:52 AM

Default Re: The all official 'Good luck JayMoe' thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestone View Post
Pleased to hear your in good spirits Jay, keep up the good work
So I have just found out that my major pain in the evening is due to not taking enough meds, as I just saw the Dr and he checked my drugs chart and saw I was having 3 doses not 4 as I should of Ben having! So he's now changes it so that I'm not getting in so much pain. Tonight I had to take 'the when needed' drugs as I was so desperate for somerelief. Going to see about having an anti nausea injection tomorrow morning so I don't bring my meds up that I take.
Was pretty ill again this morning from eating before my meds but didn't take them till late as I wasn't well enough and Was really weak and so my body kind of shut down because of it and wasn't aware of anything for an hour or so. But am fully better now

Hopefully I manage to find out what is causing all my sickness soon as its making me very weak after being so now.

I hope I'm not scaring people with this all. As I'm sure I'm a unique case and its not normally this bad.
Halo traction for a week then I had surgery 08/05/14, fused C5-T12 correcting curves by about half! By the wonderful and amazing, Mr Bernard. And then an Anterior Iliac Strut graft in my neck/ chest on the 05/06/14