View Single Post
Old 5th March 2010, 12:59 PM
OrangeL

Default Re: Went To Scoliosis Sos Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark View Post
If you are thinking of going down the alternative therapy route then you do have a number of options available to you

Take your time before deciding, about the only good thing this curse we all have is the ability to take a little time to decide what we want and what is best for us

Mark
Thats exactly the advice I would give! By all means explore the SOS route, but please don't rush into anything. Explore your options first before you commit yourself - these things are always expensive as Mark says, so you want to spend your money wisely.

I've had great results in using the Alexander Technique for pain relief - it doesn't promise to cure the problem (which is one of the things that appealed to me - you will find out there are lots of dodgy people out there promising miracle cures that never materialise!)but it has really helped with my posture and my pain levels. This is a really good website which gives more information and details of teachers in the uk: http://www.stat.org.uk/

Good luck with whatever you decide to go for, but please don't rush into parting with your hard earned cash!