View Single Post
Old 14th August 2008, 10:25 AM
bionic, baby

Default Re: What to take to hospital - suggestions please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansmum View Post
Yep,boys = sweaty and I have 4 to live with

Thats great thanks again Rachie I've got quite a few we've accumulated over the years so we should have more than enough.I'm off to hunt for button up pj's tomorrow..think we may have to get small mens in M&S as I can't recall seeing them anywhere else?? I'll just take them in for him as he's such a skinny minny still.
I've got spare batteries for the camera so we can record it all for him,he wants to keep pictures of everything!!
Our case is going to weigh a ton lol
i don't know if they do them in boys/mens but good old primark normally have a fantastic array of (cheap too!) PJs. you may struggle with button up ones because it's summer and everywhere is selling little vests and shorts though but good luck!
Diagnosed in March 2001 by family GP after my mum noticed an asymmetry in my spine. Referred to a consultant at the RNOH, Stanmore and started attending consultations for x-rays twice a year. Prescribed a TLSO brace to be worn 16 hours per day. Began with double major curves at approx 48 degrees. Offered surgery in 2003 aged 16 and declined to continue with school. Requested surgery in 2005 instead. Had T11-L3 fused on 16th July 2005 and haven't looked back! Released for all activities in March 2006, having been driving and riding horses with consultant's permission since 7 weeks post op.