Scoliosis Support

Scoliosis Support (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The all official 'Good luck JayMoe' thread! (http://www.scoliosis-support.org/showthread.php?t=17875)

GillyG 29th April 2014 04:20 PM

The all official 'Good luck JayMoe' thread!

Just wanted to give everyone plenty of chance to wish Jay the best of luck for his surgery - hurry back to us Jay, we'll be waiting with bated breath to hear all about it :)

KaraNicole1992 29th April 2014 05:47 PM

Re: The all official 'Good luck JayMoe' thread!

Good luck jay

lozzym-may 29th April 2014 06:01 PM

Good luck Jay! You're gonna do just fine :) Sending you best wishes and hope to hear from you once you're up to it :)

tonibunny 29th April 2014 06:41 PM

Thinking of you Jay! :treehug: :D

JayMoe 29th April 2014 07:25 PM

Thanks very much guys! Its all looking so real now, as i had my final day at work today which was a real hit in a sense as I've loved working there and will miss it a lot but cant wait to be able to get back and see them in about 6-8 months time!

But will be back on as soon as possible and let you all know how I've gotten on. :)

BRING IT ON!!!

bluestone 29th April 2014 10:50 PM

Good luck Jay :fingersx:
Stay positive and you will do just fine :) x

Rod Stewart 29th April 2014 11:39 PM

Hang in there Jay...

Post when you can

Ed

KMaxwell 30th April 2014 12:05 AM

GOOD LUCK, Jay!!!!! tho u wont need it, I KNOW you are going to do great. You are well prepared and knowledgeable, and have a good head on shoulders. if u havesome setbacks,it's ok there's always soemthing- just remind yourself why you're there and to stay positive. GO GET 'EM!!

JuliaAM 30th April 2014 05:35 AM

I don't post much but I do read the board. I'm praying for you, Jay. You have good years ahead of you! I'm at 18 months recovery and am just thrilled at how much new life I've gained. I'm looking forward to hearing your report in the months ahead. You will do great.

Julia

GillyG 30th April 2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayMoe (Post 270272)
BRING IT ON!!!

That's the spirit! :D

KARIS2000 30th April 2014 10:23 AM

I'm fairly new to the site and have only posted a couple of times but wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow, hope it all goes well with a smooth recovery.

Lucy7 30th April 2014 03:48 PM

All the best Jay!
I don't think I have ever replied to your posts because I have never had surgery myself so I have nothing useful to offer. But I read your posts and am hoping so very much this goes brilliantly for you !!!
I am so excited for your future - just try not to overdo things at first and take things slow. I just know this will be great.:)
Sending positive vibes your way

Sporty gal 30th April 2014 04:41 PM

Good luck Jay I hope all goes well :D

JayMoe 30th April 2014 04:47 PM

Aww thanks once again guys for all the supportive messages, it's been a real boost of confidence that things will be okay, and that its okay to have a set back as it happens to the best of people no matter what! But knowing that they will make me into a much better person i am now, I am willing to have them and I'll try my best for them not to get in the way too much. So I'll be in touch soon and let you know how I get on :)

But i should really start getting my act together, as in my true fashion I havent packed for it yet... And I wake up in about 12 hours time...

Angeceilien 30th April 2014 04:49 PM

Good luck jaymoe! Holding thumbs!