Stana and Jessie
- About stana29
- Jessica 9 years (diagnoses ganglioneuroblastoma and scoliosis 59 degrees)
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Scoliosis developed after a surgery to remove ganglioneuroblastoma tumour
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Rigid spinal rods inserted + spinal tumour removed out of spinal canal = all done in 1 surgery 14/2/11
- Worn a brace?
- No brace, Other
- Bracing Details
- Jessica used to wear Cheneau brace which held her curve stable.