- About Sporty gal
- My son has congenital kyphosis which was diagnosed at 2 yrs he is now 16
- Enniskillen N Ireland
- All things sporty
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Diagnosis Details
- Diagnosed at 2 however did take a while :-(( as we're trying to rule out a few other conditions as well
- Had surgery?
- Anterior/Posterior staged surgery
- Surgery Details
- My son had two stage surgery in one on 18th February 2014 at RNOH under the care of Mr Lehovsky and his team ( Matt & Charlie ) we can't believe the difference it has made :-))
- Bracing Details
- Brace post op
- Mum to Aaron who has congenital kyphosis . Surgery performed by Mr Lehovsky and his team (Matt & Charlie ) on Tuesday 18th February at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore . surgery was anterior and posterior approach carried out in the one surgery .
- T Sr: Admin, Big Sister and Da Police!