- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- First diagnosed at 15 with a 55 degree thoracic curve and 30 something lumbar curve. Curves progressed to 90 degree thoracic and 60 something lumbar by age 28.
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Had surgery?
- Anterior/Posterior staged surgery
- Surgery Details
- Surgery by Mr. Gibson at RNOH Stanmore.
Anterior surgery performed 9th November 2013 with fusion T12-L3.
Posterior surgery performed 14th November 2013, instrumented fusion T2-L3.
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Senior Member