- About Tableone
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Idiopathic; diagnosed at seven. Braced at age 12-15.
Surgery at age 21.
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details
- First surgery with Harrington rods at age 21 in 1987. Surgeon made mistake and put the rods on too tight; metal came out of back. Surgery re-done two weeks later.
Complete Hardware removal surgery in 1998.
- Worn a brace?
- Milwaukee brace