T Jr :-)
- About tiffany.m
- 16 and a future doctor (hopefully!)
- Procrastinating, chatting and being lazy lol.
- Professional Procrastinator (Student)
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Diagnosed scoliosis in October 2011 and diagnosed specifically with a primary thoracic with a compensatory lumbar in November 2011.
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details
- Last official measurements were 60*T and 40*L the night before my surgery
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Fused T2-T11 by Mr Gibson at RNOH on October 3rd 2012 :D now at 30*T and still 40*L
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Bracing Details
- Curves were discovered too late so consultant decided bracing would have no effect.
- I'm Tiff, I'm 17, my consultant's Mr Gibson at RNOH Stanmore and I was diagnosed in November 2011 and I had my spinal fusion October 3rd 2012 and am now fused T2-T11 with amazing correction (60T/40L to 30T/40L).