- About echale3
- Roanoke, VA
- VP of Research and Development
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- Pre-surgery, 42 lumbar, 55 thoracic. Post-surgery, the curves were balanced at 42 degres.
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Brooks Morgan was my surgeon.
- Worn a brace?
- Post-op TLSO
- Bracing Details
- I spent the last 6 of 9 months post-op wearing an underarm brace 24-7. A couple of the screws holding the brace together broke several times during that time.
- Been cast?
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details
- I was put in a cast from my hips to my ears before being discharged from the hospital, and was supposed to wear it for 6 months, but I broke it at 3 months while lifting weights.