- About Trialia
- Manchester, England
- reading, writing, web design, travel, video gaming
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Diagnosis Details
- Mild thoracic and lumbar rotational scoliosis due to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
- What curve pattern?
- Other type of curve pattern (tell us more below!)
- Curve Pattern Details
- One thoracic rotation, one lumbar. I don't know which is the primary and which secondary. My specialist says "mild rotational".
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?
- No brace, Other
- Bracing Details
- I wear a waist-cincher corset on bad days; it helps. No medical brace as yet.
- T Sr: Admin, Big Sister and Da Police!
- Home Page
- This Page