- About Charlotte-C
- Graduated from the University of Kent with a Bachelors in Film Studies.
- London, UK
- Film, animation, games, photography, science fiction.
- Working part-time, searching for a position in the industry.
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Was diagnosed at 16 with idiopathic scoliosis, I was never informed of the degree of my curve, I was only told that it was operable, but told that surgery was very dangerous and that I aught to wait until the curve worsened or I felt pain.
At 18 doctors informed me that my curve would, most likely, not worsen and I was discharged.
I am now 21 and after seeking a referral, to the RNO, have been told I am to be put on the waiting list for corrective surgery as my curve has worsened to 57 degrees.
- What curve pattern?
- Single thoracic
- Curve Pattern Details
- 57 degree curve
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?
- No brace