- About handup
- Busy working mum of 3 girls aged 12, 10 and 6.
- West Yorkshire, England
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- 12 year old daughter diagnosed with scoliosis in September 2010. First x-rays in Jan 2011 showed thoracolumbar curve measuring 50 deg. Curve has progressed rapidly and is due to have fusion from T6-Sacrum on 23/02/2012 under the care of Mr Rao @ Leeds General Infirmary.
- What curve pattern?
- Primary lumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- 12 year old daughter diagnosed with 50 degree thoracolumbar curve in January 2011. Curve progressed to 63 degrees by Sept 2011. X-rays in Dec 2011 have shown further rapid progression. Is now scheduled for posterior fuion surgery (T6-sacrum) on 23rd Feb 2012 at L.G.I by Mr Rao.