- About Marie4james
- I am 28 and have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones)
- Leighton Buzzard, Beds
- Mum of a 2 and 5 year old so no time!
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Diagnosis Details
- I have a 90 degree kyphosis curve after having crush fracures in the T8 region.
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracolumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Surgery Details
- Due to have surgery 30th November from T1-L3. A posterior and anterior approach. Surgery to take place at RNOH by Mr. Tucker
- Worn a brace?
- Bracing Details
- Wore a 3 point rigid brace for 8 weeks after fracture
- Marie Lawlor - I have osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bones disease). I had a 90 degree curve fused from T3-L3 in dec 2010, aged 28.
- N❤E❤S❤S❤A ツ