- About caendje
- Wife, Mother of 2, Scoilosis Patient 1988 with the Shriners Hospital
- Columbus, GA
- Reading, Playing games on line, watching sitcoms, actions shows
- Daycare Worker & Clinic Aide
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Diagnosis Details
- Progressive Scoiliosis
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- 22/32 degree curve to a 42/52 degree curve within a 2 month span that was collapsing into my left lung.
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Harrington Rods were placed along with wiring and 5 chips from my left hip bone fused along my spine.
- Worn a brace?
- Bracing Details
- 10 months after surgery; it was bolted on me with plastic bolts, I had several small holes in my chest section of the brace, and one square type in my stomach area. I could not take it off.
- Casting Details
- no casting just the bracing that I recall