- About ESMA
- 37years old, 3 children 9,4,2
- spending time with my family
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- 50 degrees in thoracic spine and 45 in lumbar spine
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracolumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?
- Anterior/Posterior staged surgery
- Surgery Details
- T2-L3 spinal fusion, thoracotomy
- Worn a brace?
- Milwaukee brace, Post-op other
- Bracing Details
- Brace for 6 months before surgery and 6 months after surgery