- About bronteamy
- Bronte diagnosed with scoliosis 07/01/08
- Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancashire
- Baking/Cooking, Music & Cheerleading
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Diagnosed Scoliosis 07/01/08 s shaped spine
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- Thoracic curve of 76.8 increased by about 20 degrees
Lumber curve of 65 ish degrees never been measured its slightly smaller than my Thoracic
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Surgery took place 1/12/09 at Alder Hey Childrens Hospital, Liverpool by Mr Trivedi ♥
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Bracing Details
- I didn't wear a brace as my consultant said they aren't beneficial/don't work on curves greater than 25-30 degrees
- Home Page
- This Page