- About giorgigirl
- I had a spinal fusion from T3 to L4 at the age of 14
- Reading , UK
- Travelling, partying, shopping, cooking
- CED Specialist
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- I was diagnosed with two curvatures of the spine, my top half was 45 degrees and went to the right, and protuded my right shoulder blade (it still protudes :-( ) and the bottom curvature was I think 40
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- It curves in a backwards S shape
- Had surgery?
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Surgery Details
- I have two harrington rods down both sides of my spine from T3 to L4 this was firmed in place with bone cement bolts and screws
- Worn a brace?
- Bracing Details
- I had to wear a brace for two months i think after the op