- About Lady
- Scoliosis under 30 degrees and almost equal S
- Southern CA
- Fishing, Reading, Hiking, Picnics
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Identified as possibly having a curved spine in 6th grade. Xrays confirmed and was fitted for a Milwaukee brace. Work it 23 hours a day from the age of 12-16 (three decades ago). Swam as much as I could get away with and took long showers! Curve dd not get worse. Adds a lot of aches and pains now though.
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- S says it all.....
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?
- Milwaukee brace
- Bracing Details
- I wish there was another option, but it seemed like the only one at the time. I'm anxious to research now to find out what, if anything, is new.