- About burdle
- Mother of 2. I work in the IT industry. Two boys at University
- Badminton, Ballroom dancing, watching cricket
- Account Manager for software house
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- 55+ degrees Right Thoracic. 35 degrees Lumbar
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- First noticed after first baby- measured at 48 degrees. Told it would progress at 1 a year. 7 years later it was 55 degrees. Recommended for surgery by M Edgar (London). Decided not to as no-one could predict satisfactory outcome
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Burdle -