- About TaeMom
- Mayo, FL
- Taekwondo, Swimming, most all outdoor sports, spending time with my two boys.
- Hair Stylist
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- All I remember is I had a double curvature. A backwards "S" with 80 degrees on top and 85 degrees on bottom. Was brought down to 30 and 35 degrees.
- What curve pattern?
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details
- "S" backwards.
- Had surgery?
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Surgery Details
- I was in surgery for 9 -10 hours.
- Worn a brace?
- Post-op other
- Bracing Details
- It was a plastic molded to the my back and had fabric in front with clips. Worn 24 hours in & 1 hour out decreasing every month until out of.
- Been cast?
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details
- Wore a plaster cast for 6 months then a fiber glass one with the head rest cut off for 9 months.