- About pat51uk
- Scoliosiss from a child rods etc in 1992 but removed again now curve & pain worsening
- Cranwell Lincolnshire
- Cross stitch card making knitting reading
- medically retired
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- I didnt listen to details as wanted to ignore it at age 14. But waited for op untill I had had my children when I had my trumpet put in as my daighter discribed it, from the start things were wrong and the following 12 months I had 2 ops to remove the metal work. I am now getting a worse curve and am in constant pain again wish I had left well alone,
- What curve pattern?
- Single cervico-thoracic
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Been cast?
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details
- nearly 6 mths in cast following surgery. From neck to just above hips. Allowed up for 5 mins 10 times daily on more and rest of time at no more than 60 degrees