- About b.atkinson
- Im a nice lad really.
- Beverley, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- All aspects of medicine, Mechanics, ICT, Mates, Generally having a good laugh!
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Moderate Thoracic scoliosis, with slight lumbar curve. constant clicking, crunching, but relatively pain free thanks to a handful of drugs & a nerve block, without them, its agonising!
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details
- 40 Degree thoracic curve with compensating lumbar curve at 16 Degrees
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Surgery Details
- Thoracic median branch nerve block.
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Benny Atkinson