- About Astra_Sam
- Pub Manager
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Diagnosis Details
- Lumbar scoliosis with thoracic compensatory curve. Thoracic kyphosis. Retrolisthesis at L4-L5, slipped discs at S1- L5, T10 - T11 - T12. Type 4 segmental abnormality of lumbar-sacral junction, facet joint arthropathy. think thats all!
- What curve pattern?
- Other type of curve pattern (tell us more below!)
- Curve Pattern Details
- Lumbar scoliosis, compensatory thoracic curve, thoracic kyphosis.
- Had surgery?
- No surgery
- Surgery Details
- Awaiting surgery dates.
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Currently awaiting my surgery date to correct my kyphoscoliosis and other congenital spinal abnomalies