- About bluestone
- Mariied-2 children
- west midlands
- scrap booking, cooking and filling my victorian dollshouse
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- 72 degree thoracic curve with 30 degree compensatory lumber with quite a lot of rotation
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details
- measured at 72 degrees with a 30 degree lumber curve one year before surgery
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Posterior + costoplasty on 4/11/10
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- Thoracic 72 degrees, lumber 30 degrees-fused aged 44, T2-L4, posterior fusion with costoplasty (8 ribs were chopped) on 3/11/10 under the care of Mr Ahmed at North Staffs Hospital. Now nice and straight