- About MemmaLou
- I'm Emma and I'm a 20-year-old final year psychology undergraduate at the University of Nottingham.
- Singing, reading, listening to music, swimming, and karate.
- Student and part time support worker.
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- Found out I had a 62 degree curve when I was 15 - too late for bracing!
Had anterior surgery for a 67 degree thoracolumbar curve on 22nd July 2010 (age 16); my curve is now about 20 degrees and I'm fused T10-L3.
- What curve pattern?
- Single thoracolumbar
- Curve Pattern Details
- The curve's apex was at T12/L1.
- Had surgery?
- Anterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Mr Grevitt and Mr Sell did an anterior approach and fused me from T10-L3.
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
Midlands Youth Rep for SAUK
Anterior surgery in 2010 (age 16) for a 67* thoracolumbar curve at QMC - fused T10-L3.