- About LucieT
- 43 year old female, problems since childhood but not officially diagnosed until I was 26
- South Wales, UK
- cooking, reading, knitting, sewing, watching tv (nothing sporty!)
- part time secretary
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adult Onset Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details
- 47 degree lumbar, 49 degree thoracic
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details
- "S" shaped
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- surgery planned for 14th Feb 2014, T4 to L4
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
- I'm 44, I had a scoliosis: thoracic at 49 degrees, lumbar 47 with severe rib rotation. My surgery took place on 28th March 2014, I have 26 screws and 2 titanium rods.