- About Mari42
- Oklahoma, USA
- view my blog at http://papyrusandparchment.blogspot.com/
- Scoliosis History
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- What curve pattern?
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details
- Surgery 10 September 2013 at the Baylor Scoliosis Center in Plano, Texas, USA. One year post-op! Woo!
- Worn a brace?
- No brace
29 years old, diagnosed with AIS at age 14. Now have a 58* thoracic curve, a 37* lumbar curve, and a 20* high thoracic compensatory curve. Due for surgery at the Baylor Scoliosis Center in September 2013.