- Date of Birth
- April 9, 1993 (21)
- Kent, SE England
- Girlguiding, Rock Climbing!
- Student, also visitor services assistant at Girlguiding UK
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Diagnosed with a C shaped thoracolumber curve, measuring 77 at first consultation.
- What curve pattern?:
- Single thoracolumbar
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- 26th November 2007. Surgery was 5 1/2 hours, fused T3 - L3 with 2 rods and 15 screws. Curve was then 90degrees. In hospital for 11 days - 3 pre-op. Put in isolation for suspected infection - just a bad reaction to the antibiotics =P
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace