- Dance & Tumblr
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- I was diagnosed with Infantile Idiopathic Kyphoscoliosis (rotational). My Scoli curve was, at its highest point, 72 degrees, and 30 now. My kypho curve is around 90.
- What curve pattern?:
- Other type of curve pattern (tell us more below!)
- Curve Pattern Details:
- I have a single left curve that affects the cervical, thoracic and lumbar parts of my spine.
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- My first surgery was in August 1999, my last in May 2013. I have had roughly 25 surgeries altogether.
- Worn a brace?:
- Bracing Details:
- I was given a brace (I don't know the name) at roughly 2 years old.
- Been cast?:
- Serial casting for infantile/juvenile scoliosis
- Casting Details:
- I was primarily given a cast which was altered every few months.