- Southeast Michigan
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Daughter diagnosed June 2013 at age 11 with 40 degree thoracic curve and 17 degree lumbar curve. Two years in night brace. In January 2015, she measured 53 degrees. Surgery scheduled for July 13.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Fused from T1-T12 on July 13, 2015. Children's Hospital of Michigan with Dr. Walid Yassir.
- Bracing Details:
- Providence night brace for two years until surgery