- Singing, acting, musicals, playing guitar, badminton
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Diagnosed with a 35 degree lumbar scoliosis in about April 2013 then progressed to 43 degrees before surgery which was in November 2013.
- What curve pattern?:
- Single lumbar
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Curve was 43 degrees before surgery. Had anterior scoliosis surgery and developed a pretty rare complication called SMA syndrome/wilkies syndrome and also acute pancreatitis.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace