- 46 yr old male from Norway. Was diagnosed with a 90 degree Scheuermann's kyphosis at age 14.
- Sailing, gardening, skiing, movies and music.
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Scheuermann's Kyphosis
- What curve pattern?:
- Scheuermann's kyphosis with scoliosis
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Prominent kyphosis in the middle back, around T3-T7. The Cobb's angle measured Oct. 2013 to 103 degrees.
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Scheduled for surgery April 28, 2015
- Worn a brace?:
- TLSO brace (eg Boston brace)
- Bracing Details:
- Wore a brace parts of 1983, but it was so uncomfortable that I couldn't stand it.
Norwegian, male, diagnosed with Scheuermann's kyphosis with scoliosis
at age 14. Surgery was discouraged back then. Newly been diagnosed again, measured Cobb's angle 103 degrees. Scheduled for surgery April 2015.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 23rd April 2015 09:12 PM
- Join Date
- 16th April 2013
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1