About Kelly Y
- New Zealand
- I love sport like soccer, tennis, surfing and running
- Part-time in a Florist
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- I was diagnosed with a 41 degree lumbar curve, only to find out that my unmeasured thoracic curve was 45 degrees at the time.
- What curve pattern?:
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Final pre-op thoracic curve at 55 degrees, lumbar at around 50. It had increased within a year, diagnosed with a 41 degree lumbar curve and a "not important" and not measured thoracic.
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- t3-l1 fusion, two rods with around 14 screws and a few hooks. I also had four ribs broken in a thorocoplasty the same day.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace