- Date of Birth
- October 15, 1965 (50)
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Idiopathic; diagnosed at seven. Braced at age 12-15.
Surgery at age 21.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- First surgery with Harrington rods at age 21 in 1987. Surgeon made mistake and put the rods on too tight; metal came out of back. Surgery re-done two weeks later.
Complete Hardware removal surgery in 1998.
- Worn a brace?:
- Milwaukee brace