- 34 year old, diagnosed at 15, double curve, under the care of Mr Lehovsky @ Stanmore
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- What curve pattern?:
- Double major
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior staged surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Had 2 stage anterior and posterior surgery. 16th Jan 13 & 22nd Jan 13 under Mr Lehovsky @ Stanmore. Was decided to only operate on top curve as bottom curve straightens when I bend leftward.
- Worn a brace?:
- Post-op TLSO
- Bracing Details:
- Never had brace prior to surgery. Now wearing brace, hard back corset front, while recovering from surgery, expect to wear for 3-6 months.