- 18, insanely boring mathematician.
- Procrastinating, chatting and being lazy lol.
- Professional Procrastinator (Student)
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Diagnosed scoliosis in October 2011 and diagnosed specifically with a primary thoracic with a compensatory lumbar in November 2011.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Last official measurements were 60*T and 40*L the night before my surgery
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Fused T2-T11 by Mr Gibson at RNOH on October 3rd 2012 :D now at 30*T and still 40*L
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace
- Bracing Details:
- Curves were discovered too late so consultant decided bracing would have no effect.