A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Daughter Tamzin is 11 yrs: diagnosed in July 2011 with 40 - 44 degree thoracic curve and 39 lumbar curve. Compensatory pelvic tilt.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- S...right thoracic, left lumbar
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?:
- Charleston bending brace, SpineCor
- Bracing Details:
- Daughter is about to be fitted with a Spinecor brace.
Update: dumped it after 5 months as it made the curves worse!