- Depeche Mode - massive fan since 1986!
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Milwaukee brace 1980 - 1984, Fused T2 - L3 with Harrington Rod 1984, costoplasty 1999, artificial disc at L3/L4 2003, extended fusion to L5 2006.
- What curve pattern?:
- Single thoracolumbar
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Worn a brace?:
- Milwaukee brace
- Bracing Details:
- 4 years from age 7 - 11 for 23 hours per day
- Been cast?:
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details:
- 6 months after Harrinton road surgery, age 11
Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis diagnosed aged 6/7
Milwaukee brace 1980 - 1984, Fused T2 - L3 with Harrington Rod 1984, 10 rib costoplasty 1999, artificial disc at L3/L4 2003, extended fusion to L5 2006.
2015 - Sagittal plane imbalance correction by insertion of 30 degree hyperlordotic cage at L5/S1 level (anterior approach) with fixation to pelvis (posterior approach) now fused T2 to sacrum.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Today 07:32 PM
- Join Date
- 17th April 2011
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1