- Manchester, England
- reading, writing, web design, travel, video gaming
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- Mild thoracic and lumbar rotational scoliosis due to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
- What curve pattern?:
- Other type of curve pattern (tell us more below!)
- Curve Pattern Details:
- One thoracic rotation, one lumbar. I don't know which is the primary and which secondary. My specialist says "mild rotational".
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace, Other
- Bracing Details:
- I wear a waist-cincher corset on bad days; it helps. No medical brace as yet.