- Busy working mum of 3 girls aged 12, 10 and 6.
- West Yorkshire, England
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- 12 year old daughter diagnosed with scoliosis in September 2010. First x-rays in Jan 2011 showed thoracolumbar curve measuring 50 deg. Curve has progressed rapidly and is due to have fusion from T6-Sacrum on 23/02/2012 under the care of Mr Rao @ Leeds General Infirmary.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary lumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace