- I am 28 and have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones)
- Leighton Buzzard, Beds
- Mum of a 2 and 5 year old so no time!
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- I have a 90 degree kyphosis curve after having crush fracures in the T8 region.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracolumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Due to have surgery 30th November from T1-L3. A posterior and anterior approach. Surgery to take place at RNOH by Mr. Tucker
- Worn a brace?:
- Bracing Details:
- Wore a 3 point rigid brace for 8 weeks after fracture