- Wife, Mother of 2, Scoilosis Patient 1988 with the Shriners Hospital
- Columbus, GA
- Reading, Playing games on line, watching sitcoms, actions shows
- Daycare Worker & Clinic Aide
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- Progressive Scoiliosis
- What curve pattern?:
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details:
- 22/32 degree curve to a 42/52 degree curve within a 2 month span that was collapsing into my left lung.
- Had surgery?:
- Posterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Harrington Rods were placed along with wiring and 5 chips from my left hip bone fused along my spine.
- Worn a brace?:
- Bracing Details:
- 10 months after surgery; it was bolted on me with plastic bolts, I had several small holes in my chest section of the brace, and one square type in my stomach area. I could not take it off.
- Casting Details:
- no casting just the bracing that I recall